3.3lbs Home Automatic Meat Grinder 2 / 3HP 500W With Three Types Sausage Attachments
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in carton|
|Delivery Time:||45 days|
|Supply Ability:||9000pcs per month|
|Function:||Grinds Up To 3.3lbs||Motor:||2/3HP|
|Rate Power:||500W||Product Name:||Electric Meat Grinder|
|Material:||Plastic||Feature:||3 Cutting Plates|
metal meat grinder,
meat shredder machine
Commercial Grade Meat Grinder Variety of Sausage Funnels Meat Grinding Plate
- 500W rated power and 800W max locked power heavy duty meat grinder for home use
- Detachable aluminum tube, screw, stainless steel cutting blade and plates
- Full set of accessories including 1 stainless steel cutting blade, 3 various stainless steel Cutting plates,3 types sausage attachments, 1 plastic food pusher
- Grind up to 150 lbs. per hour. Easy to operate with an On/Off Switch
- ETL Certificated. Dimension (H x W x D): 14.76 x 7.68 x 14.17 inch. Weight: 7.9 LBS.
- Heavy-duty construction with #12 neck size
- Powerful 2/3 HP(500W) motor
- Grinds up to 5.5lb. of meat per minute
- Reverse function for easily un-jamming your grinder to maximize output
- Includes 2 stainless steel cutting plates 3/16'' & 3/8'', a stainless steel stuffing plate and a stainless steel cutting knife
- Comes with a set of 3/8'', 3/4'' and 1-1/8'' stuffing tubes
- Meat stomper included for accessories storage
- Item# 52021250
- Insert grinder head into gear housing; be sure that the hopper tray throat is facing upward. Hold grinder head with one hand, place locking knob into the hole on the side of Motor Housing and tighten it clockwise (See Fig 1).
- Insert auger into the grinder head. You may need to turn the auger to align it with the drive shaft of the motor (See Fig 2).
- Place cutting knife blade onto Feed Screw shaft of the auger with the Flat edge of blade facing the front (See Fig 3).
- If blade is not seated properly, meat will not be ground.
- Place desired grinding plate next to Cutting Blade. The notch in the plate should align with the protrusion on the grinder head (See Fig 4).
- Firmly screw ring cap onto grinder head. Do not over tighten (See Fig 5).
- Insert the Hopper meat tray onto the throat of the head (See Fig 6)
Want to Know more details about this product