Heavy Duty Meat Grinder Chicken Bones Machine With Sausage Stuffer And W/ 3 Cutting Plates
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in carton|
|Delivery Time:||45 days|
|Supply Ability:||9000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Electric Meat Grinder||Rate Power:||400W|
|Cutting Plate:||3 Stainess Steel||Feature:||2.2lbs Per Minute|
metal meat grinder,
meat shredder machine
Luxury 400W Electric Meat Grinder Mincer Sausage Stuffer New w/ 3 Cutting Plates
• For best results, trim all excess tendons, cartilage, cords and blood clots and remove meat
• Optimal results occur when meat is chilled to 32-34˚F before grinding.
• Cut meat into pieces that will easily fit in throat of grinder head. (Approximately 1inch
• Place cubed meat into tray. Be sure not to over fill the tray. Make sure the throat opening of
the tray remains clear and open.
• Place a dish, bowl or tray under grinder head to catch ground meat.
• Switch grinder to Grind position. Carefully begin to feed meat down the throat. Use plunger to
push meat. DO NOT use fingers or utensils other than the plunger provided; bodily injury may
occur and you could damage your grinder.
- Powerful 1/2 HP(400W) motor
- Grinds up to 2.2-lbs. of meat per minute
- Reverse function for easily un-jamming your grinder to maximize output
- Includes 3 stainless steel cutting plates 1/8'', 3/16'' & 5/16'', a stuffing plate and a stainless steel cutting knife
- Comes with a stuffing tubes and a meat stomper
- Item# MG-204191
Stomper for meat grinder:
|Grinder has no power||Check power to outlet. Make sure unit is securely plugged into outlet.|
|Grinder has no power, but outlet does||First, check and reset circuit breaker. Problem may be with switch or power cord. Contact customer service.|
|Grinder hums or runs in only one direction||Grinder has switch or internal problem. Try resetting circuit breaker. Contact customer service.|
|Grinder hums or labors to operate||Possible cold gear grease problem. Move grinder to warmer area. If this does not work contact customer service.|