Commercial Grade Automatic Meat Grinder Machine For Sausage Making W / 3 Stuffing Tubes
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in carton|
|Delivery Time:||45 days|
|Supply Ability:||9000pcs per month|
|Rate Power:||500W||Head:||12# Neck Size|
|Feature:||3 Cutting Knife||Accessories:||Stomper For Storage|
metal meat grinder,
electric meat mincer grinder
#12 Heavy Duty 500W automatic meat Grinder Commercial Grade w/ 3 Stuffing Tubes
- For the best results, trim all excess tendons, cartilage, cords and blood clots and remove meat from bones.
- Optimal results occur when meat is chilled to 32-34F before grinding.
- Cut meat into pieces that will easily fit in throat of grinder head. (Approximately 1inch squares.)
- Place cubed meat into tray. Be sure not to over fill the tray. Make sure the throat opening of the tray remains clear and open.
- Place a dish, bowl or tray under grinder head to catch ground meat.
- Switch grinder to Grind position. Carefully begin to feed meat down the throat. Use plunger to push meat. DO NOT use fingers or utensils other than the plunger proveded; bodily injury may occur and you could damage your grinder.
- Heavy-duty construction with #12 neck size
- Powerful 2/3 HP(500W) motor
- Grinds up to 5.5lb. of meat per minute
- Reverse function for easily un-jamming your grinder to maximize output
- Includes 2 stainless steel cutting plates 3/16'' & 3/8'', a stainless steel stuffing plate and a stainless steel cutting knife
- Comes with a set of 3/8'', 3/4'' and 1-1/8'' stuffing tubes
- Meat stomper included for accessories storage
- Item# 52021250
|Grinder runs slowly and erratically||Possible cold gear grease problem. Move grinder to warmer area. If this does not work contact customer service.|
|Meat is backing up at the grinder||Auger is not able to handle large portions of meat. Cut meat into smaller pieces so auger can work properly.|
|Meat is only turning around the auger and compressing against the head||Meat is too warm. Cool meat to a temperature around 40℃.|
|Meat does not flow through grinder||Make sure grinder head is properly assembled. Check sharpness of knife blade.|
|Meat is backing up at head and will not flow||Meat may be snagging on the auger or other parts. Lubricate internal parts with food-grade silicone spray.|