Small Hamburger Meat Grinder For Home Use , #12 Heavy Duty 500W Mince Meat Machine Electric
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in carton|
|Delivery Time:||45 days|
|Supply Ability:||9000pcs per month|
|Rate Power:||500W||Feature:||Meat Stomper For Storage|
|Product Name:||Electric Meat Grinder||Capacity:||5.5lb|
metal meat grinder,
electric meat mincer grinder
#12 Heavy Duty 500W automatic meat Grinder Commercial Grade w/ 3 Stuffing Tubes
- Insert grinder head into gear housing; be sure that the hopper tray throat is facing upward. Hold grinder head with one hand, place locking knob into the hole on the side of Motor Housing and tighten it clockwise (See Fig 1).
- Insert auger into the grinder head. You may need to turn the auger to align it with the drive shaft of the motor (See Fig 2).
- Place cutting knife blade onto Feed Screw shaft of the auger with the Flat edge of blade facing the front (See Fig 3).
- If blade is not seated properly, meat will not be ground.
- Place desired grinding plate next to Cutting Blade. The notch in the plate should align with the protrusion on the grinder head (See Fig 4).
- Firmly screw ring cap onto grinder head. Do not over tighten (See Fig 5).
- Insert the Hopper meat tray onto the throat of the head (See Fig 6)
- Heavy-duty construction with #12 neck size
- Powerful 2/3 HP(500W) motor
- Grinds up to 5.5lb. of meat per minute
- Reverse function for easily un-jamming your grinder to maximize output
- Includes 2 stainless steel cutting plates 3/16'' & 3/8'', a stainless steel stuffing plate and a stainless steel cutting knife
- Comes with a set of 3/8'', 3/4'' and 1-1/8'' stuffing tubes
- Meat stomper included for accessories storage
- Item# 52021250
Head for meat grinder:
|Grinder has no power||Check power to outlet. Make sure unit is securely plugged into outlet.|
|Grinder has no power, but outlet does||First, check and reset circuit breaker. Problem may be with switch or power cord. Contact customer service.|
|Grinder hums or runs in only one direction||Grinder has switch or internal problem. Try resetting circuit breaker. Contact customer service.|
|Grinder hums or labors to operate||Possible cold gear grease problem. Move grinder to warmer area. If this does not work contact customer service.|
|Grinder runs slowly and erratically||Possible cold gear grease problem. Move grinder to warmer area. If this does not work contact customer service.|
|Meat is backing up at the grinder||Auger is not able to handle large portions of meat. Cut meat into smaller pieces so auger can work properly.|
|Meat is only turning around the auger and compressing against the head||Meat is too warm. Cool meat to a temperature around 40℃.|
|Meat does not flow through grinder||Make sure grinder head is properly assembled. Check sharpness of knife blade.|
|Meat is backing up at head and will not flow||Meat may be snagging on the auger or other parts. Lubricate internal parts with food-grade silicone spray.|
Want to Know more details about this product