Cast Iron 3.3lb/Min Stainless Steel Knife Automatic Meat Grinder Machine
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in carton|
|Delivery Time:||45 days|
|Supply Ability:||9000pcs per month|
|Capacity:||3.3lbs Per Minute||Motor:||2/3HP|
|Rate Power:||500W||Function:||Reverse Gearing|
|Comes With:||Stuffing Tubes And A Meat Stomper||Feature:||Removable Tray|
3.3lb/Min Automatic Meat Grinder,
Cast Iron Automatic Meat Grinder,
Cast Iron industrial grinder machine
Electronic Meat Grinder Mincer with 500W Stainless Steel Cutting Blade Kitchen Tool
- Warranty: All Kitchener meat grinders have 1 year warranty, 100% satisfaction and zero hassle returns guaranteed.
- Note: Please NOT wash the accessories in the dishwasher and dry it asap when not use to avoid getting rust.
- SPEC: Max locked power 1800W, 120V voltage, stainless steel blade and 3 size cutting plates.
- 3 Sizes: Cutting plates with fine(0.16inch), medium(0.28inch)) and coarse, choose the proper one as you need.
- 4LBS/Min: Powerful pure copper motor and a slide of stainless steel blade make the grind up to 4lbs per minute.
- Heavy-duty construction with #12 neck size
- Powerful 2/3 HP(500W) motor
- Grinds up to 5.5lb. of meat per minute
- Reverse function for easily un-jamming your grinder to maximize output
- Includes 2 stainless steel cutting plates 3/16'' & 3/8'', a stainless steel stuffing plate and a stainless steel cutting knife
- Comes with a set of 3/8'', 3/4'' and 1-1/8'' stuffing tubes
- Meat stomper included for accessories storage
- Item# 52021250
- Insert grinder head into gear housing; be sure that the hopper tray throat is facing upward. Hold grinder head with one hand, place locking knob into the hole on the side of Motor Housing and tighten it clockwise.
- Insert auger into the grinder head. You may need to turn the auger to align it with the drive shaft of the motor.
- Place cutting knife blade onto Feed Screw shaft of the auger with the Flat edge of blade facing the front.
- If blade is not seated properly, meat will not be ground.
- Place desired grinding plate next to Cutting Blade. The notch in the plate should align with the protrusion on the grinder head.
- Firmly screw ring cap onto grinder head. Do not over tighten.
- Insert the Hopper meat tray onto the throat of the head.
Switch for meat grinder:
Trouble shooting guide:
|Grinder has no power||Check power to outlet. Make sure unit is securely plugged into outlet.|
|Grinder has no power, but outlet does||First, check and reset circuit breaker. Problem may be with switch or power cord. Contact customer service.|
|Grinder hums or runs in only one direction||Grinder has switch or internal problem. Try resetting circuit breaker. Contact customer service.|
|Grinder hums or labors to operate||Possible cold gear grease problem. Move grinder to warmer area. If this does not work contact customer service.|
|Grinder runs slowly and erratically||Possible cold gear grease problem. Move grinder to warmer area. If this does not work contact customer service.|
|Meat is backing up at the grinder||Auger is not able to handle large portions of meat. Cut meat into smaller pieces so auger can work properly.|
|Meat is only turning around the auger and compressing against the head||Meat is too warm. Cool meat to a temperature around 40℃.|
|Meat does not flow through grinder||Make sure grinder head is properly assembled. Check sharpness of knife blade.|
|Meat is backing up at head and will not flow||Meat may be snagging on the auger or other parts. Lubricate internal parts with food-grade silicone spray.|
Want to Know more details about this product