Stailess Steel Chicken Defeathering Machine , Chicken Feather Remover
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 pcs|
|Price:||Depending on the quantity|
|Packaging Details:||Standard package|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pcs per month|
|Drive Type:||Planetary Gears||Finish:||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Primary Material:||Stainless Steel||Hardware Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Hardware Finish:||Spray Paint||Water Resistant:||IP54|
chicken defeathering machine,
chicken feather plucker machine
Kitchener Stailess Steel Defeather Plucking Machine Hair Removal Machine
- Make sure all safety features are operational, including the power switch and proximity switch.
- Check that all nuts and bolts are secure.
- Keep electrical connections out of areas where water can pool.
- Each time the chicken plucker is plugged in, you must press the reset button on the leakage protector. The machine will not stard without this step.
- Put the bird into scalding water should be approximately 65 degrees Centigrade (140-150 degrees Fahrenheit), plunging the bird in and out of the water for about 1 minute. When the bigger feather on wings can be pulled out easily by hand.
- Recommend to mix the soap with scald water to make the oil on birds' feathers easily broken down, which allows the hot water to penetrate to birds skin.
- Press the start button on power switch and put the birds into the plucker.
- Drop the bird into plucker and let machine process until feathers are removed. A properly scalded bird will pluck in about 15-30 seconds.
- Turn off the chicken plucker when finished.
- The compact size of the Kitchener Chicken Plucker makes it effortless to transport and efficient to store and weather resistant.
- Integrated irrigation ring, with standard garden hose connector, flushes the plucked feathers out of the drum while the 92 individual natural rubber fingers gently remove dirt and grime from the skin of bird.
- Kitchener's rotating sweeper fingers and feather chute efficiently expel the plucked feathers, dumping them with the water into any slotted five- fallon pail
- The commercial grade alloy-gear drive reduction system and powerful electric motor, encased in a one-of-a-kind waterproof housing, is completely maintenance-free