Outdoor Chicken Plucker Machine with 20 Inch Stailess Steel Chicken Picker Machine
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 pcs|
|Price:||Depending on the quantity|
|Packaging Details:||Standard package|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pcs per month|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Fingers:||92 Units|
|Wheels Included:||2 Wheels||Rotational Speed:||280 RPM|
chicken feather remover,
chicken feather plucker machine
Kitchener Chicken Plucking Machine Poultry Plucker with 20 Inch Stainless Steel
- Power: 800W; Motor speed: 285r/min; Tub's diameter: 20inch
- Capacity: 2-4 chickens a time; Barrel thickness: 0.6mm; Panels thickness: 0.3mm; Glue stick: 92
- This chicken plucker machine comes with waterproof, on off switch and 2 mobile wheels
- This chicken plucker machine with the use of water and this plucker there will be no more mess to clean up
- The plucker is not only great for plucking Chickens, Bantam Chickens, Turkey, Guinea Fowl, Quail, and other similar sized birds including game birds after hunting, but also for ducks and Geese.
1. Read and follow all instructions in the manual and on the unit before starting.
2. Dress appropriately when operating the machine.
3. Removing all packing grease and oil from the surfaces.
4. Dry all parts before re-assemble.
5. Keep packing material for future storage of plucker.
6. Do not allow children to operate this machine.
1. Turn off the machine, unplug before removing foreign matters.
2. Keep hands out of feather chute.
3. Disassemble all parts and wash thoroughly in soapy water.
4. You must remove all foreign material from all appliance parts.
5. Do not use bleach or chlorine based chemicals to clean. Discoloration of plastic parts can
6. Wipe down all non stainless steel parts with a food grade spray. Alternatively, wipe down
with a salad oil to keep from rusting.
7. Do not immerse motor housing in water. Damage to motor can occur.
8. It is best to keep the unit stored indoors or covered, not exposed to water and sunlight.