Commercial Chicken Plucker Machine Feather Plucking Machine Birds Epilator Dehairing
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 pcs|
|Price:||Depending on the quantity|
|Packaging Details:||Standard package|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pcs per month|
|Corrosion Resistant:||Yes||UV Persistent:||Yes|
|Antimicrobial:||Yes||Box Dimensions:||21.3x21.3x20.5 Inch|
|Assembled Dimensions:||24.8x24.8x33.5 Inch||Gross Weight:||68|
chicken defeathering machine,
chicken feather plucker machine
Kitchener Feather Plucking Machine Chicken Poultry Plucker Birds Epilator Dehairing
Unit stop suddenly while working:
- Press the over-current protector button (part#8), and press power switch on the motor (part #13), to see if the unit works.
- If not, please unplug the unit and re-plug it 10 seconds later. Press the reset button on leakage protector (part #7) and power switch on the motor (part #13).
Unit not start when press power switch:
- Press the reset button on leakage protector (part #7) everytime when you plug in the unit.
- Power: 800W; Motor speed: 285r/min; Tub's diameter: 20inch
- Capacity: 2-4 chickens a time; Barrel thickness: 0.6mm; Panels thickness: 0.3mm; Glue stick: 92
- This chicken plucker machine comes with waterproof, on off switch and 2 mobile wheels
- This chicken plucker machine with the use of water and this plucker there will be no more mess to clean up
- The plucker is not only great for plucking Chickens, Bantam Chickens, Turkey, Guinea Fowl, Quail, and other similar sized birds including game birds after hunting, but also for ducks and Geese.
Please operate according to Operation Method and remain the proper operation
procedures before using. Please assemble and operate carefully, taking care
not to scratch skin. Please do not to put hands around the paddles to avoid any
Please read instruction manual.
• Keep all lose clothing, away from moving parts when plucker is in use.
• Keep fingers and hair away from moving parts when plucker is in use.
• Turn plucker off before unplugging from outlet.
• Always unplug plucker when changing part on the plucker.
• Unplug when assembling or disassembling the unit.
• To keep supervision is necessary when any appliance is used near children.
• Never remove the unit when it is running.
• Do not disassemble the plucker or place anything in the plucker during
• Do not use the plucker if the power cord is broken. Please return the unit to
the customer service or the store where it was purchased.
• To protect against risk of electrical shock do not put (state specific part or
parts in question) in water or other liquid.
• Unplug the unit when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and
• Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the
appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return
appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or
electrical or mechanical adjustment.
• The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may
cause fire, electric shock or injury.
• Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.
• SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS