Front Cylinder Lock Manual Sausage Stuffer 15 Lb Vertical With Two Steel Bars
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in carton|
|Delivery Time:||35 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffers||Capacity:||15lbs Per Minute|
|Specification:||Front Locking Cylinder||Optional:||C-clamps To Secure The Stuffer|
manual sausage filler,
sausage grinder stuffer
15LBs Vertical Hand Crank Sausage Stuffer Stainless Steel w/3 Stuffing Tubes
- The Kitcherner ST-604015 15-lbs Stainless Steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer features strong steel gears and frame, stainless steel cyliner and base.
- The aluminum gear-box and two steel bars create a more reliable and durable frame.
- Safe and sanitary structure of covering all steel gears with the gear box
- The durable structure makes stuffing your own sausage quick, simple and effortless. The vertical design makes it extremely easy to operate.
- Stainless steel base with holes for attachment to tabletop.
- Heavy-duty piston comes with a stainless steel air-release valve to let air escape from the culinder while stuffing sausage.
- Stainless steel cylinder is easily removed for filling and cleaning.
- Comes with three stuffing tubes in 3/4'', 7/8'' and 1-1/4'' diameter.
|Capacity(lbs/hr)||5 lb. (2.3kg)||
10 lb. (4.5kg)
|Weight||11/10 lb.(5/4.5kgs)||19.8/17.6 lb.(9/8kgs)||31/26 lb.(14/12kgs)|
|1||You new vertical stuffer comes partially assembled.|
|2||However, you need to complete a few steps to be ready to begin stuffing your own sausage|
|3||Attach the handle to the stuffer frame by inserting the wing nut through the handle and into the rear of the small horizontal gear|
|4||Turn the wing nut until tight|
|5||You can now turn the handle and actuate the piston|
|6||Turn the handle counter-clockwise so that the center thread rod and piston moves to the top of the stuffer frame|
|7||Stuffing tubes attach to the stuffer cylinder by threading the tube through the ring lock and tightening the ring lock onto the cylinder|
|8||With the center thread rod and the piston at the top of the stuffer frame|
|9||The cylinder can be moved in and out of the base|
► It is recommended that 2 people perform sausage stuffing
► Add small amounts of water to your ground meat when stuffing sausage to improve output of meat through sausage stuffing tube