Electric Sausage Filler Machine Stainless Steel
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in carton|
|Delivery Time:||35 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffers||Feature:||Heave Duty|
|Capacity:||15lbs Per Minute||Specification:||Front Locking Cylinder|
sausage grinder stuffer,
hand crank sausage maker
Meat Grinder Universal Sausage Stuffing Tube Sausage Maker Stainless Steel
- Before buying if you are not sure if it fits yours, please contact our customer service, we will give you more help and suggestions.
- Universal sausage stuffers for #5,#8,#12 grinder stuffing tube for casing, stainless steel meat grinder stuffing tube
- Three types of output
- The Kitcherner ST-604015 15-lbs Stainless Steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer features strong steel gears and frame, stainless steel cyliner and base.
- The aluminum gear-box and two steel bars create a more reliable and durable frame.
- Safe and sanitary structure of covering all steel gears with the gear box
- The durable structure makes stuffing your own sausage quick, simple and effortless. The vertical design makes it extremely easy to operate.
- Stainless steel base with holes for attachment to tabletop.
- Heavy-duty piston comes with a stainless steel air-release valve to let air escape from the culinder while stuffing sausage.
- Stainless steel cylinder is easily removed for filling and cleaning.
- Comes with three stuffing tubes in 3/4'', 7/8'' and 1-1/4'' diameter.
|Capacity(lbs/hr)||5 lb. (2.3kg)||
10 lb. (4.5kg)
|Weight||11/10 lb.(5/4.5kgs)||19.8/17.6 lb.(9/8kgs)||31/26 lb.(14/12kgs)|
Sausage Stuffing Directions:
- By rotating the handle clockwise, you will move the piston down and force the sausage mixture down and throught the funnel into the casing.
- Hold the casing on the sausage tube in one hand and slowly let the meat output pull the casing from the tube.
- Fill casing as desired by holding casing back on tube.
- While extruding the sausage, hold the casing against the end of the funnel to help pack the sausage firmly into the casing.
- Twist or tie the sausage into links as desired.
- Tie end of casing into a knot.
- Repeat this procedure until you have completed your sausages.
Want to Know more details about this product