|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in carton|
|Delivery Time:||45 days|
|Supply Ability:||9000pcs per month|
|Cutting Plate:||3 Stainess Steel||Feature:||Stuffing Tubes And A Meat Stomper|
metal meat grinder,
meat shredder machine
Kitchen Basics Meat Grinder Machine With Powerful 2 / 3 HP, Butcher Sausage Maker
SAUSAGE STUFFING DIRECTIONS
• Properly prepare casings as directed on casing packaging. Place artificial or natural
intestines onto sausage funnel.
• Load hopper with prepared meat and feed meat into grinder head opening before operating
unit. Reminder: Do not operate grinder without meat in grinder head. Damage to auger
and/or motor can occur.
• Plug in and turn switch to stuff position when ready to start.
• Begin to feed sausage mixture into the hopper opening.
• Hold the casing on the sausage tube in one hand and slowly let the meat output pull the
casing from the tube. Fill casing as desired by holding casing back on tube.
• Twist or tie the sausage into links as desired. Tie end of casing into a knot.
• It is recommended that 2 people perform sausage stuffing.
• Add small amounts of water to your ground meat when stuffing sausage to improve output of
meat through sausage stuffing tube.
Star handle for meat grinder:
|1||Disassemble the grinder head and wash each part thoroughly in warm soapy water|
|2||Remove all packing grease and oil from the surfaces|
|3||Dry all parts before re-assembly|
|4||Keep packing material for future storage of grinder and grinder parts|
|1||Disassemble all parts and wash thoroughly in soapy water|
|2||You must remove all foreign material from all appliance parts|
|3||Dry all surfaces|
|4||Do not sue bleach or chlorine based chemicals to clean|
|5||Discoloration of plastic parts can occur|
|6||Wipe down all non stainless steel parts with a food grade spray|
|7||Alternatively, wipe down with a salad oil to keep from rusting|
|8||Do not immerse motor housing in water|
|9||Damage to motor can occur|